Christian Initiation offers separate programs designed for adults and children wishing to enter the Catholic faith. By sharing and discussing issues with others, they become part of a welcoming faith community. Contact: Mark McCue
RELIGIOUS EDUCATION FOR PRESHOOLERS
On Sunday mornings during 10 a.m. Mass, a preschool religious education program for 3 and 5 years old children is available. Fee charged. Contact: Mark McCue.
SMALL FAITH COMMUNITIES
We have various small faith-sharing communities who meet regularly in individual homes or other locales. To learn more about such groups please contact Mark McCue.
A Small Faith Community:
- Is a group of ordinary people helping each other connect their life and faith experiences.
- Is to be a gathering for spiritual growth in a social setting.
- Is a means to discuss meaningful questions in a non-threatening way.
- Is a way to form a group that will become a community of Christian support for one another and for the Church.
- Is not a group where one is teacher and others learners; all are learners.
- Is not a spiritual exercise group, though spiritual growth often occurs.
- Is not a Bible study group, though the Sunday readings are often used to help people look at their lives.
- Is not ever meant to be judgmental or preachy.
- Is not a splinter group of the parish but a firmly committed, fully connected branch.