Welcome to E-Giving at Little Flower!
Your weekly contributions can now be made through our E-Giving program. Your contribution will be transferred conveniently per your choosing each month from your checking or savings account directly to the church. You may indicate which dates, how often, the dollar amount, and the type of contribution you would like to give.
As a participant of the program, you are still free to make additional contributions by check or cash. You may continue to place an additional offering in the weekly collection basket for the various Diocesan collections.
A record of each contribution will appear on your monthly bank statement (you will also receive an e-mail receipt). In addition, we will continue to record and report to you all of your giving, regardless of the method, on the giving statements the church provides.
Here’s how to start the Little Flower E-Giving program . . .
1) If you would like to use the electronic giving service, then you may sign-up online by clicking the line below here to start. Click here to contribute online
2) If you do not want to use the electronic giving service, then you may download the paper enrollment form and return the filled out form to the Church office in a sealed envelope.
What is the E-Giving program?
It is an opportunity to have your weekly contribution conveniently transferred from your checking or savings account into the church’s bank account.
Why checking/savings account transfers?
Today, people are willing to have money transferred from their bank accounts to pay mortgages, insurance premiums, utility bills, fitness memberships and more. The reasons are convenience and the certainty that a payment will not be skipped. The Little Flower E-Giving program benefits those who want to ensure their contribution is received faithfully and consistently without the hassle of writing checks and remembering envelopes.
Will it cost me anything extra?
No, the church will cover the small monthly service and transaction fees.
How often will I be able to give electronically?
The dates available for an account to be debited are every fifth day of each month starting with the first day of the month. If your choice falls on a weekend or holiday, the debit will occur on the next business day. Accounts can be debited as often as you choose. You may indicate which dates, how often, the dollar amount, and the type of contribution you would like to give.
Can I change the amount of my contribution transfer?
Yes, you may do so by calling Anita at the Church office at 217-529-1606, X: 5.
What are the benefits?
- Parishioners who work on weekends, go away on vacation, are out of town on Sunday or are no longer able to attend church due to health reasons can stay financially connected to the church
- Parishioners will not omit giving by mistake
- It makes it easier to manage church budgets because the church leadership can rely on guaranteed income every month
Please call Anita at the Church Office at 217-529-1606 if you have additional questions.